At Broadway Restaurant Group, our goal is to create a world-class restaurant team to grow aggressively in the QSR market in St Louis and surrounding areas. We are currently seeking an HR Administrator to support our store operations on payroll, HR, and benefits administration. We pride ourselves on our team culture and being a great place to work in St Louis!
Our Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing payroll for 200+ employees on a bi-weekly basis, garnishments, taxes, commissions, ADP reporting, as well as other miscellaneous accounting duties as needed. The ideal Payroll Administrator will have experience with ADP as well as advanced Excel skills. If you meet the above mentioned criteria and are a self-starter with the desire to work hard and learn new things this might be a perfect position for you!
- Process payroll for 200+ employees on a bi-weekly basis for both salary and hourly employees
- ADP reporting and analysis
- Assist with monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Bank deposits
- Auditing timecards, inputting new and deleting separated employees from system(s) of record, coordination of input (life, health, dental benefits), garnishments
- Special payroll projects as needed
Benefits and HR adminstration
- Manage HR policies and compliance
- Run benefit enrollment and reporting
- Opportunity to manage recruitment processes with key job sites (Indeed, StellarEmploy, TraitSet)
- Minimum 2-4 years experience as a payroll administrator or processor
- Prior experience with ADP is preferred
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a small team
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- No degree required if candidate has experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.