At Broadway Restaurant Group, our goal is to create a world-class restaurant team to grow aggressively in the QSR market in St Louis and surrounding areas. We are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to lead our Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), and Human Resources functions.
As CFO, you will be a key member of the management team – guiding BRG through its rapid organic and acquisition-based growth. Not only are you an individual contributor, but core to your mission will be building a best-in-class G&A team to support and accelerate this growth.
- Recruit a best in class team to support you – mining your network and building strong relationships in St Louis
Finance & Accounting
- Own the accounting operations, including production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, policies and procedures
- Report financial results internally, and also externally to the board and to lenders
- Build and monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Maintain banking relationships
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop and produce the performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Monitor and direct implementation of strategic plans including reporting on current and forecasted progress
Human Resources & Insurance
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Opti mize company insurance package for risk management including Employment Practices Liability (EPL), umbrella, property, workers comp, etc.
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 in in finance, planning, or similar function
- Experience building and motivating high performance finance-related teams
- Drive. Be ready to take initiative and multitask independently
- Restaurant finance and QSR-experience ideal
- CPA or controller experience preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.