At Broadway Restaurant Group, our goal is to create a world-class restaurant team to grow aggressively in the QSR market in St Louis and surrounding areas. We are currently seeking a Chief Development Officer (CDO) to lead our development and renovation functions.
As CDO, you will be a key member of the management team – guiding BRG through its aggressive growth plan. This person will formulate our strategic growth plans, optimize capital returns via new and existing structures, develop new restaurants and oversee our reinvestment in existing assets.
- Build strong pipeline of potential sites, engage brokers and owners to secure properties to be developed
- Own site selection, contract negotiation, and due diligence for real estate transactions
- Forecast site performance, budget and associated site ROI
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Set annual building plan for remodels and new builds
- Execute the bidding process across contractors, design + build and Build-to-Suit developers for multiple site locations concurrently
- Manage all third party contractors such as architects, general contractors and developers who are responsible for planning and construction of remodels and new development project
- 10+ years in retail real estate development, with a preference on QSR
- Strong history of developing and opening successful retail locations within a nationally recognized brand
- Ability to manage complex development pipelines and processes across multiple geographies
- Local expertise and relationships in St. Louis and surrounding areas
Please email email@example.com to apply.