Restaurant Franchisee Group located in Maryland Heights is looking for a dynamic and efficient addition to our team. We are a multi-state operator, growing at a very fast pace is looking for the right individual to develop with us on our team.
As our Accountant, you will be a key member of our store support team – cash reconciliation, account maintenance in Restaurant 365, assisting with month end close and being the key liaison with our stores.
- Assists with month end close. Works with the CFO to ensure accuracy of the month-end close and the validity of the amounts
- Completes moderately complex bank account reconciliations within established guidelines
- Supervisory oversight of the accounts payable function, ensuring that all debts are paid timely with responsibility for weekly check processing
- Ability to communicate well with business partners, and first point of contact regarding electronic payments to Franchisor and all tax authorities
- Accounting for New restaurant construction and operations
- Builds and maintains relationships with all operations and human resource departments
- Assist CFO with year-end reconciliations in preparation for external audit or review.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Three years or more of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, including advanced Excel skills
- Complete understanding of the technical aspects of account analysis and financial statements
- Strong analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with accounting software, Restaurant 365 a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veterans status.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.